This addictive snickers date bark combines sweet chewy medjool dates with creamy peanut butter, crunchy peanuts, and chocolate. Easy to make, only 6 ingredients, ready under 25 minutes, and make the perfect healthy treat!
- 16–18 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (60g)
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts (40g)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs (30g)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (170g)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch flaky sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Split the dates and remove the stones. Arrange the dates onto the sheet, very close to each other so they are touching. Place another piece of parchment paper on top, and flatten it using a rolling pin, pushing down firmly. Carefully remove the parchment paper.
- Drizzle the peanut butter on top of the dates and use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly. Sprinkle on peanuts and cacao nibs. Add a pinch of flaky salt if you want.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil, then drizzle it on and spread it around with a spoon so it coats everything. Sprinkle on flaky salt.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until the chocolate has completely set. Remove from the freezer and chop the bark into pieces as you desire. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Storage – store snickers date bark in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Keywords: date bark, snickers, chocolate, date, snack, dessert, no bake