This rich and creamy gingerbread latte flavored with winter spices and peanut butter is very easy to make for a cozy holiday drink at home! It is dairy free, naturally sweetened with date, and made with a few simple ingredients.
- Brew coffee, add to a small jug and set aside.
- Add non-dairy milk, peanut butter, roughly chopped pitted date, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and clove in a blender. Blend on high speed for 1 minute until smooth, foamy and there are no more chunks.
- Pour the milk in a small pot and heat until steaming but not boiling. You can also use the steam wand of your espresso machine to froth the milk.
- Add the milk froth in a mug, then pour the brewed coffee. Add some gingerbread cookies and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top for garnish. Enjoy warm.
- Add 2 shots of espresso coffee for a stronger latte. For a soft one, stick to 1 shot of espresso.
- Feel free to adjust the quantity of spices to suit your taste.
- For more sweetness, add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup to the milk.
Keywords: Latte, gingerbread latte, coffee latte, gingerbread coffee latte, milk, gingerbread, drink, hot drink, beverages, coffee