This crunchy granola is packed with tropical fruits, peanuts and coconut. It is loaded with fibers and low in sugar, perfect for a healthy and nourishing breakfast.
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the rolled oats, peanuts, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, melt the coconut butter with the maple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the coconut butter and maple mixture in the dry ingredients and mix using a wooden spatula until everything is well coated. The mixture should be crumbly and a sticky.
- Spread out the granola mixture evenly on the baking tray. You can use your fingers to form big chunks. Don’t over pack the granola.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring once half through, until crispy and golden.
- Finally add the chopped dry mango, pineapple and coconut chips, give a quick stir and bake for 3 minutes until the coconut chips are just slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and immediately add the goji berries. Give a last good stir and allow to completely cool down before serving or storing.
- Once cooled, store the granola in a glass jar or an airtight container. It can be kept for more than a month in a dry place away from light.
- If you’re gluten intolerant, make sure you are using certified gluten free rolled oats.
Keywords: granola, cereals, breakfast, tropical, goji, pineapple, mango, coconut, gluten free